Embody Your Practice with Rachel Lynch-John
Revitalize your self and your yoga practice while srrounded by ancient wonders and colonial ltimes in the heart of the Yucatán. Wake up in a tropical garden to a daily yoga class. After breakfast spend your days relaxing in a hammock, hanging out by the pool, getting a massage, visiting the local Maya ruins or cenotes (sacred underwater caves) or simply reflecting the evening is reserved for quiet practices like Pranayama (breathing practices) and restorative classes. Rachel's classes are based in the Iyengar style and enhanced from her in-depth study of embodied anatomy and developmental movement. Rachel's clarity, encouragement, and experience lends itself to all levels from beginners to season students of yoga.
Come embody your yoga practice while basking in beauty.
Double occupancy: $1195 USD
Single occupancy: $1395 USD
$250 deposit is due by November 15, 2012.
Cost of the retreat includes . . .
- 8 nights accommodation at Macan ché including breakfast
- 6 dinners
- 5 lunches
- 20 hours of yoga
- guided tour of Ek Balam ruin, Xcanche cenote and colonial sites around Valladolid
- airport pickup and drop off (this is as a group, assuming the group arrives on the same day around the same time—if you come earlier or stay later, travel to and from Merida or your port of entry is an additional cost)
- transportation for all listed excursions
- service charge for the staff
The following are not included: airfare, extra meals, entrances to sites and optional excursions, drinks, and other incidental expenses.
To participate in this retreat please contact email@example.com.